Lottery Terms and Conditions
Prize ~ The Bhagavad Gita
Lottery Operating License Number: 000-031265-N-312403-006
Charity: The Traditional Yoga Association®
Registered Charity No: 1091469
Promoter: The Traditional Yoga Association®
PO Box 8058, Reading
Responsible Person: Dr Uddhava Samman
1. These Terms and Conditions are the Lottery Rules. By entering the lottery, entrants agree to be bound by these rules.
2. Purchase of entries to the MUKTI Lottery must be from the Traditional Yoga Association® in accordance with the terms under which it promotes its lotteries.
3. Entries will not be sold to or by any person in a street, unless sold from a kiosk or on the doorstep by a representative of The Traditional Yoga Association® only.
4. Entrants must be residents of Great Britain (England, Scotland and Wales) and 18 years of age or over. Any person found to be under 18 years of age automatically forfeits the right to any prize. UK law states that no entries can be sold by a person under the age of 16.
5. Entrants must provide accurate and legible entry information, including name, personal address, telephone number and email address, and must inform The Traditional Yoga Association® of any changes to these details as soon as they arise and no later than 20th November 2018. Failure to do so will result in that person forfeiting their prize.
7. The cost of each entry is £2.
8. The Traditional Yoga Association® is committed to operating a socially responsible lottery. The maximum number of tickets that can be purchased by one person is 50 tickets (£100).
9. The Draw will take place on 2nd December 2018.
10. The closing date for purchase of entry is 20th November 2018. Counterfoils, cash payments and payments by cheque made out to 'The MUKTI Project', must be returned to The Traditional Yoga Association® by 20th November 2018. Any money received after this date will be considered a donation and not submitted for the final draw.
11. Full payment for each entry must be received either in the form of cash or cleared funds by 20th November 2018 before that entry can be included in the draw. Only entries for which full payment has been received are eligible to win the prize.
12. Payments can only be made by Cheque, Postal Order, or Cash. CAF cheques may not be used to purchase entries.
13. Entries can be purchased by contacting The Traditional Yoga Association® by email to info@MuktiRaffle2018.org or by post to:
The Traditional Yoga Association,
PO Box 8058
Reading RG30 9BR
14. All proceeds from the Lottery will go to MUKTI, A Project of The Traditional Yoga Association®. Registered Charity: The Traditional Yoga Association® (Registered Charity Number 1091469).
15. The Traditional Yoga Association® shall not be liable to the entrant for any loss or damage arising from:
· any delays or failures in the postal service or other delivery methods used by The Traditional Yoga Association® or the entrant from time to time.
· any delays or failures in any software or other systems used by The Traditional Yoga Association® for the administration of the lottery.
· any delays or failures in the Banking system used by The Traditional Yoga Association® or the entrant.
· any refusal by The Traditional Yoga Association® to accept registration of an individual as an entrant to the lottery.
· any failure to enter a chance into the draw
· any event beyond the reasonable control of The Traditional Yoga Association®.
16. At the Prize Draw on 2nd December 2018 a Reserve ticket will be drawn for the prize and placed in a sealed envelope and handed to the person Auditing the Draw.
17. If the winner of each Prize is unable to take up the prize for any reason, or if The Traditional Yoga Association (TYA) has not been able to make contact with the winner, the winner shall forfeit the prize and the TYA reserves the right to award the prize to the person named on the reserve ticket. In this case the winner of the Prize chosen shall cease to be eligible for the prize in any way.
18. There is only one prize and it is non-transferable and non-exchangeable; there is no alternative to the prize, and it is not redeemable for cash or any other prize. The person named on the lottery ticket counterfoil is the only person eligible to claim the prize.
19. The prize is one Special Edition Bhagavad Gita, Signature Edition, printed by Nightingale Press in South India. It is the responsibility of the winner to collect this prize from Reading in the UK.
20. In order to claim their prize the winner of each prize must be aged 18 or over.
21. The Traditional Yoga Association® accepts no responsibility for any damage, loss, liabilities, injury or disappointment incurred or suffered by as a result of entering this lottery or accepting the prize.
22. By accepting their prize, the winner agrees to take part in promotional activity and The Traditional Yoga Association® reserves the right to use the name of the winner, their photograph and audio and/or visual recordings of them in any publicity.
23. The Traditional Yoga Association® shall not be liable for any failure to comply with its obligations where the failure is caused by something outside its reasonable control.
24. Nothing within these terms and conditions shall create or should be construed as creating any form of contract between the entrant and The Traditional Yoga Association®.
25. The name of the prize winner and town/county of residence will be published on the lottery website www.MuktiRaffle2018.org. The name of the Winner may be requested by post, by sending a stamped, self-addressed envelope to The Traditional Yoga Association, PO Box 8058, Reading RG30 9BR.
26. No liability is accepted for the loss, theft or delayed receipt of any communication sent by post. Proof of posting of the entry is not proof of receipt.
27. Any complaints relating to the lottery should be sent in writing to The Traditional Yoga Association® giving full details of the complaint and supporting documentation.
28. The Traditional Yoga Association® reserves the right to amend these rules at any time without notice. In the event of any amendment, the amended rules will be published on the lottery website: www.MuktiRaffle2018.org
29. The Traditional Yoga Association® reserves the right to disqualify any entrant if it has reasonable grounds to believe the entrant has breached any of these rules.
30. In the event of any dispute regarding the rules, the decision of The Traditional Yoga Association® will be final and no correspondence or discussion shall be entered into.
31. Each entrant should retain a copy of these Terms and Conditions for their reference.
32. A copy of these rules may be obtained by sending a stamped addressed envelope to The Traditional Yoga Association® at the above address.
33. The Traditional Yoga Association® reserves the right in exceptional and unforeseen circumstances to amend the prize, or replace the prize by another prize, at its absolute discretion.
34. This lottery is a form of gambling. Should gambling become a problem we recommend you contact the GamCare helpline on 0808 802 0133 or visit their website on www.gamcare.org.uk
35. The following people are not eligible to win the prize: TYA Trustees, Members of the MUKTI Committee and Members of the Lottery Committee.
36. The Traditional Yoga Association® may (without giving any reason or notice) decline to accept an application for tickets.
37. The Traditional Yoga Association's decisions made according to the Rules shall, once made, be final and binding.
To order tickets, draw date, additional information and terms and conditions for this raffle - to win wonderful Signature Edition of the - The Bhagvad Gita click on the button below.
To order tickets, draw date, additional information and terms and conditions for this raffle - to win wonderful Signature Edition of the - The Yoga-Sutras of Patanjali, click on the button below .
Copyright © The Trustees of the Traditional Yoga Association®, Charity No. 1091469. 2018. All rights reserved.